[NSRCA-discussion] D4 Championships and FAI Team Trials

Jon Carter joncarter60 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 18 14:57:41 AKDT 2020

To all Masters pilots attending the D4 Championships this is a request for
help! On Friday we will be flying the P sequence and boy can we use some
judging help! If we can get 6 Masters pilots to assist in judging P it
should only require about an hour and a half to an hour and ¾ in the AM and
the same later in the PM. This would really help!

Please consider it and if you are willing reach out to me.

Thanks,

Jon Carter

Chief Judge – Team Trials

Joncarter60 at comcast.net <mailto:Joncarter60 at comcast.net>