[NSRCA-discussion] D4 Champs Update

Matthew Finley rcfin02 at msn.com
Fri Sep 18 12:18:52 AKDT 2020

D4 Champs UPDATE !!

Due to the AWESOME numbers we are going to have at the D4 Champs, I am trying as much as possible to be proactive. I will be posting the judging and pilot orders to the blue frequency box at site 3 Thursday evening ! We will all have to work together and understand with a meet this large favors and adjustments may not be possible.

In other notes...

These things will be discussed at the pilots meeting as well...

Callers will need to be on their toes, and grab their pilots aircraft as soon as it's off the Runway.

Due to the number of participants, we will not have time for judge critique post flight. Pilots can thank the judges, and make way for the next pilot.

Thank you for your understanding and support !

Matthew

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device