[NSRCA-discussion] Team Trials/D4 Championship Banquet Reminder

Bill Pritchett billpritch at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 15 03:44:55 AKDT 2020

Banquet tickets will not be availableafter  this coming Friday, September 8th!!

Price of the meal is $25 each and all reservations/payment mustbe made by Friday, September 18th.

We hopeyou will join us Saturday, September 26th!!

6:30     Happy Hour courtesy Rusty Dose

7:00     Dinner

It is customary to conduct fund raising activities inconjunction with the USA Team Selection banquet.  Please remember to bring your checkbook tomake your tax-deductible donations and cash for the 50/50 raffle as well as araffle format to win premier prizes including R/C gear, kits, engines, andaccessories.

8:30     Team Finals Unknowns distributed
Pay William Pritchett using PayPal.Me

|  |  |

|  |
Pay William Pritchett using PayPal.Me

Go to paypal.me/WilliamPritchett163 and type in the amount. Since it’s PayPal, it's easy and secure. Don’t have ...