[NSRCA-discussion] Team Trials & D4 Championships Banquet Update

Bill Pritchett billpritch at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 10 13:27:32 AKDT 2020

If you haven't made your reservation yet, do so now!The D4 Championship and US Team Trials banquet will becatered by Once Upon A Plate catering – one of the absolute best in town!  We are having a “Picnic Basket Dinner” thatincludes a piece of fried chicken, pulled pork, kale and cabbage slaw, pimentomac & cheese, cornbread, water/soft drinks, and a piece of pie.
Happy Hour will begin at 6:30 courtesy of Rusty Dose!!

All state and local Covid-19 directives will befollowed.  Reservations must be made inadvance – no later than September 18.  Banquet tickets will not be availableafter the 18th!!

Price of the meal is $25 each and all reservations/payment mustbe made by Friday, September 18th!
We hopeyou will join us Saturday, September 26th!!

6:30     Happy Hour courtesy Rusty Dose

7:00     Dinner

It is customary to conduct fund raising activities inconjunction with the USA Team Selection banquet.  Please remember to bring your checkbook tomake your tax-deductible donations and cash for the 50/50 raffle as well as araffle format to win premier prizes including R/C gear, kits, engines, andaccessories.
8:30     Team Finals Unknowns distributed
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/williampritchett163