[NSRCA-discussion] Aircraft carriers

Vicente Bortone vincebrc at gmail.com
Thu May 21 18:28:36 AKDT 2020

Now I don’t feel that bad.  Remember English is my second language.  I had
to ask Mr. Google and he told me this: “
n. slang a young teenager, usually a girl,who avidly follows fashions in
clothes and pop music. [C20: *teeny*, from teenage + -*bopper* see bop1]”.
Is this correct?

Vicente “Vince” Bortone

On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 8:07 PM Phil Spelt via NSRCA-discussion <