[NSRCA-discussion] Aircraft carriers

Stuart Chale schale1 at outlook.com
Sat May 16 08:53:32 AKDT 2020

Never really looked at the Flex.  Just couldn’t get past it’s looks.  I have the XC 90. Possible to fit 2 planes but tight.  Generator would have to go in the front seat.  Never compared it to the XC60 or V models.
Nice features and ride on the Volvo.
For pattern room I still like my last vehicle the Honda Pilot.  Generator will fit behind the front seat (Volvo has non removable rear headrests that take up too much space when folded down.)

Sent from my iPad