[NSRCA-discussion] Cataract Surgery, Choice of Lens

Wayne Galigan wayg2013 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 18:56:41 AKDT 2020

The Panoptix lems is what I had  installed. It is not the dual lens like
the Restor Lens.  It is supposed to be good for all distances as the lens
cut is significantly different.  For now I cant give a rational review as
the healing is still on progress  but I will let th he group know as things
progress. There is a significant cost upgrade compared to the standard lens
implant. They will also do lasik to fine tune if needed in the first
24months.

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020, 9:08 PM Curt Oberg via NSRCA-discussion <