[NSRCA-discussion] Nats?

Dr. Mike Harrison drmikedds at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 10 12:46:57 AKDT 2020

NSRCA should support it.  I am going.  I would encourage everyone to go.  Covid is not going away.  We need to learn to live with it.  Don’t let it control us.  We will be spread out, it will be hot, covid does not like that.  Just be careful, don’t make out with your caller or his wife. You will be ok.

Dr. Michael S. Harrison, DDS

122 Corporate Terrace

Hot Springs, AR 71913

(501) 520-6677