[NSRCA-discussion] Judging question

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 14:21:25 AKDT 2020

   1.

   Downgrades for flying a manoeuvre partially out of the zone should be in
   proportion to the degree of infraction, ie a small part of the manoeuvre
   (10%) flown past a 60 degree line would call for a downgrade of 1 point,
   while more of the manoeuvre (30%, 40%, 50% ...) flown past a 60 degree
   line must be downgraded accordingly by 3, 4, 5... points. If an entire
   manoeuvre including entry and exit is flown out of the manoeuvring zone,
   it consequently must be zeroed. However, violations of a 60 degree line
   that occur near the 150 metre line (ie approximately over a 60 degree flag)
   should be seen less severely than violations along a line further out and
   more distant from the judges.

On Sun, Jul 5, 2020 at 3:13 PM Vicente Bortone via NSRCA-discussion <

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training
Associate Vice President, Academy of Model Aeronautics District X