[NSRCA-discussion] Servo Recommendations for 2M Pattern

davel322 at comcast.net davel322 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 11 07:13:10 AKST 2020

~600 flights on the MKS HV69 in my Allure Bipe on ailerons and still going strong.  I have them hardmounted with 3mm aluminum button head screws.  Mounting in this way is very light and increases the stability of the mounting (only 2 screws).

The HBL550LX is another option for rudder (or monoplane ailerons).  Lower price point than the HBL575sl (also a great servo) but plenty of torque and very fast.

Regards,

Dave Lockhart

Team MKS