[NSRCA-discussion] 3D Printer / CNC / Laser Cutter Combo

jerry at buddengineering.com jerry at buddengineering.com
Thu Dec 31 13:36:13 AKST 2020

This is the printer I purchased, its one of the most popular and well supported printer systems in the world.  In fact, the parts for it are printed by a “farm” of ~500 of the same model printers!

https://all3dp.com/1/original-prusa-i3-mk3-review/ <https://all3dp.com/1/original-prusa-i3-mk3-review/>

I purchased the “kit”, it was $749 shipped (holiday special), no import duty.  You can also purchase it for $999 fully assembled, ready to use out of the box, but you’ll have to pay a small import tax since it’s over $800).  I’m due to receive it in the next week or so.  Should be fun!

Jerry