[NSRCA-discussion] Judging Question

Vicente Bortone vincebrc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 18:40:09 AKDT 2020

One more requirement.  Always  enter inverted to the top horizontal line if
not mention in the description or aresti.  I don’t remember seen a top hat
center or cross box with upright flight  horizontal line.

Vicente “Vince” Bortone

On Wed, Aug 5, 2020 at 8:07 PM Daniel Underkofler via NSRCA-discussion <

--
Vicente "Vince" Bortone