[NSRCA-discussion] Judging Question

Daniel Underkofler underdw at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 17:07:02 AKDT 2020

I'm with Vince on the center top hat:  no symmetry is specified, so only up
and down lines must be equal.
I'm with Stuart on the end box top hat from top.  Turnaround
maneuvers don't need to have equal entry and exit altitudes.  End box top
hats need only have an identifiable line at top/bottom.

On Wed, Aug 5, 2020 at 4:05 PM Vicente Bortone via NSRCA-discussion <