[NSRCA-discussion] Canandaigua contest

Stuart Chale schale1 at outlook.com
Thu Apr 23 06:52:04 AKDT 2020

Pilots meeting will now start with everyone taking their temperature and getting a mask if they don’t have one :) Anyone coughing gets sent home.

Discussion on infection control, not touching your face etc.

And then about the flying......

And Steve you usually don’t use a caller anyway so you’re good :)

Sent from my iPad