[NSRCA-discussion] Nat's and Team Selection

Sal Piu spiurc at comcast.net
Fri Apr 3 18:06:22 AKDT 2020

I thought the NATS are AMA-sponsored events, not NSRCA.  NSRCA just
happens to be the SIG that supports it make it possible.  If the AMA
cancels the 2020 NATS, then I recommend we/NSRCA need to set up some
alternative to at least select a USA F3A team well in advance of the
2021 NATS/World F3A competition.