[NSRCA-discussion] Nat's and Team Selection

Daniel Lipton dlipton at me.com
Fri Apr 3 16:03:16 AKDT 2020

I think rescheduling at this point, especially if it s fore merely 1 month, doesn’t reflect the reality of what’s going on now.
We simply don’t have information as to what the state of the world will be in June, July, or even August at this point.  Let’s not lose perspective here as to what’s going on.
We can be optimistic, but at this point, personally, I would’t be buying any plane tickets to go anywhere for June or July, especially since the airlines aren’t necessarily giving refunds.