[NSRCA-discussion] September Nats!!

mups53 mups53 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 13:43:12 AKDT 2019

RickSite 4 is taken on that weekend.The IWC is a huge event ran by one of my business associates Dennis and Linda Crooks.The weekend after that is probably more available to us.But I'm just guessing. MikeSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Rick Sweeney via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Date: 9/18/19  9:21 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: "Atwood, Mark" <atwoodm at paragon-inc.com>, General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] September Nats!!

<!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
-->

A September Nats sounds good to me. I like the idea of wrapping up the season with it and it gives the northern guys more practice time.

If the dates are available between the week of Aug 31 - Sept 5, Labor day is that following Monday Sept 7th which gives everyone that works an extra day of rest without using a vacation day.

Weather looks promising early in September...

Average Weather in September in Muncie Indiana, United States

Daily high temperatures decrease by 9°F, from 80°F to 71°F, rarely falling below 59°F or exceeding 88°F.

The month of September in Muncie experiences essentially constant cloud cover, with the percentage of time that the sky is overcast or mostly cloudy remaining about 34% throughout the month.

The clearest day of the month is September 1, with clear, mostly clear, or partly cloudy conditions 68% of the time.

A wet day is one with at least 0.04 inches of liquid or liquid-equivalent precipitation. In Muncie, the chance of a wet day over the course of September is gradually decreasing, starting the month at 29% and ending it at 25%.

The earliest sunrise of the month in Muncie is 7:08 AM on September 1 and the latest sunrise is 28 minutes later at 7:36 AM on September 30.

The latest sunset is 8:13 PM on September 1 and the earliest sunset is 48 minutes earlier at 7:25 PM on September 30.

Daylight saving time is observed in Muncie during 2019, but it neither starts nor ends during September, so the entire month is in daylight saving time.

The average hourly wind speed in Muncie is increasing during September, increasing from 7.7 miles per hour to 9.2 miles per hour over the course of the month.

Rick Sweeney

Sent from
Mail for Windows 10