[NSRCA-discussion] September Nats!!

Monte Richard mrichard at compassengineering.com
Wed Sep 18 06:47:53 AKDT 2019

That is something I would have to pursue with AMA at this upcoming meeting to see if they would even consider it at their facility, but also the BoD would need to consider if the school issues will affect the attendance as well.

Monte Richard
2019/20 AMA Pattern Nats ED
AMA 5581, NSRCA 4469
NSRCA D6 VP