[NSRCA-discussion] 2020 Nats poll

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 11:46:34 AKDT 2019

Quite frankly, the week of 7/4 is BETTER for me, less time off from work to
go to the NATS.

Regarding September, next year is my 30th anniversary on 9/1 and I've
already booked a 2 week river cruise in Europe overlapping 9/1 and going
deep into September...

Peter+

On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 12:56 PM sreyher--- via NSRCA-discussion <

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training
Associate Vice President, Academy of Model Aeronautics District X