[NSRCA-discussion] Matthew Finley - D4 FINALS Muncie !!

Matthew Finley rcfin02 at msn.com
Mon Sep 9 11:56:00 AKDT 2019

Good afternoon everyone !

I am looking forward to the D4 Finals, but also saddened that our season is winding down...

I have heard back from AMA, and we will have the usual on site " goodies " that we normally have at no cost to us ! I would still recommend coming prepared.

>From what I am understanding, we will be flying F-21 as well as P-21 for the event.

I am not sure they will have judging canopies on site, however I will be bringing one of mine, and Scott McNickle has offered to bring one of his.

Yolanda is still having a hard time finding a vendor for our lunches, however we will have lunch. If need be, I will collect $$ and have subs, chips, and etc picked up at the local pizza joint. Sunday we will probably have Papa Johns delivered.

As of right now I am still planning on having an EDF event Friday - Sunday.  Friday around 4:00 we will fly (2) rounds, and spread (2) more rounds throughout the weekend. On Friday, we will probably hand score that way Peter will not have to set-up the scoring goodies Friday night.

IF YOU KNOW OF SOMEONE THAT WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND THE MEET, THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR REGISTRATION FOR SPORTSMAN, OR A 1ST TIME EVENT PARTICIPANT.

If anyone has any questions, or input please reach out to me soon !!

I will be on site Wed night through Sunday.

Matthew