[NSRCA-discussion] Center of 3 of 4 pt roll reversed

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 12:24:57 AKST 2019

For F3A, given that reversed rolls must be "instantaneous" then, yes, the
point of roll reversal is the point where you hit the second KE and
instantly reverse to begin the second 3 of 4.  But in the case of
Masters/AMA rules where reversed rolls *may* have a pause, then you may be
in the second KE for more than a few milliseconds and therefore you are
drawing a line in that KE, therefore, the center for masters would be the
center of that KE line.  If the line is of zero length (as it must be in
F3A) then the center is the point where you "bounce" off KE.

Peter+

On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 12:12 PM Anthony Frackowiak via NSRCA-discussion <

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training
Associate Vice President, Academy of Model Aeronautics District X