[NSRCA-discussion] F21. 11

james woodward jimwoodward89 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 07:16:56 AKST 2019

Found this weekend, that if you perform a Positive first, and Negative
second, "top-rudder" stays the same, and won't screw up the 45 line.  I
haven't really nailed the whole combo yet, but that helps.  Same applies to
the Fighter-Turn 3/4 snap.  Negative snap preserves the top rudder.  It
could be that I'm not sequencing the commands fast enough, but so far, it
helps.
thanks,
Jim

On Sun, Nov 24, 2019 at 6:47 PM Jas S via NSRCA-discussion <