[NSRCA-discussion] Ken Thompson

Archie Stafford rcpattern2012 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 15:16:01 AKST 2019

Normally I wouldn't share this stuff here, but Ken is one of us. Ken
Thompson flew pattern for several years and had recently looked at flying
again. For those who have had the privilege of meeting Ken it is an
experience you won't forget. Ken is one of the great ones. He has always
been there to help anyone in need. Now I'm asking everyone to help him out.Ken
has insurance but it doesn't cover everything.  Unfortunately cancer is
rapidly taking over and he needs help paying for a private service to get
him home. Everything helps.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/KenThompson