[NSRCA-discussion] New Sequences

Joe Walker vellum2 at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 13 06:44:08 AKST 2019

Great conversation guys!

For those in the Southeast, or those looking to escape the cold, Archer, FL (Gainesville) will have our annual contest Dec. 7&8 where all the new sequences will be flown, including FAI P&F!  Make plans to attend if you are able.  It’s always a good time.

Joe Walker

> On Nov 12, 2019, at 9:47 PM, Anthony Frackowiak via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> wrote:

As it should be. We must always guard against difficulty creep.

Tony Frackowiak