[NSRCA-discussion] Team Canada F3A Donation Link

Dave Reaville dkrev at shaw.ca
Sat Jun 22 12:25:29 AKDT 2019

Hi folks

I know the U.S. team is hard at work raising funds for the trip over to Italy in August but I thought I would plug our efforts as well :-)

The Canadian Team is also raising funds to help cover some of the costs associated with this endeavour.

The recent June K-Factor had a report from our Canadian VP Paul Brine but unfortunately the donation link was missing.  Should you want to support us financially, simply click on the PayPal Pool
link that was created to allow for easy donation. Any amount is graciously accepted!
.
The link to the pool is https://www.paypal.com//c/8elZQAoMNa <https://www.paypal.com//c/8elZQAoMNa>

Thanks

Dave Reaville