[NSRCA-discussion] Where does the maneuver start?

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 07:06:34 AKDT 2019

The unfortunate thing is that we’ll always have certain maneuvers where lines overlap and with that will come a sort of double judging.

Hypothetical question - should the judge downgrade the maneuver if the wings were not level and the plane is climbing/descending on the line into the maneuver and it’s before center but within the square frame?

Sent from my iPhone