[NSRCA-discussion] Where does the maneuver start?

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Thu Jul 11 05:27:04 AKDT 2019

I think the simplest approach is to take the maneuver in isolation and assume that ANY valid maneuver could be preceding it or following it.    That’s the approach that has to be taken when learning to fly unknown sequences from the catalog.  As a result, you have to assume that a turn around maneuver must end in time for an early start Center maneuver.   In my opinion, no turn around maneuver should ever cross the center line.  I realize that’s not in the rule book.  But I assure you it’s implied from the point of view that it’s a turn around maneuver.   Again, take the maneuver in isolation and assume you have to follow with a 4pt roll…
MARK ATWOOD
o.  (440) 229-2502
c.  (216) 316-2489
e.  atwoodm at paragon-inc.com<mailto:atwoodm at paragon-inc.com>

Paragon Consulting, Inc.
5900 Landerbrook Drive, Suite 205, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
www.paragon-inc.com<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>

<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>
Powering The Digital Experience