[NSRCA-discussion] new rules proposals

Daniel Underkofler underdw at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 13:38:38 AKST 2019

I was thinking that 10% was a bit high.  Could also do a lower % or Int
than Sportsman.

John, I hope the idea of any of these rules proposals is NOT to allow the
lesser pilot to win!
We just are talking about leveling the playing field to account for
equipment.

On Fri, Jan 18, 2019 at 3:32 PM John Fuqua via NSRCA-discussion <