[NSRCA-discussion] Gryo's in Pattern?

Chris Martin thebest_102 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 18 11:42:22 AKST 2019

All,
     I do not like the idea of rules changes.  they take too long to accomplish and would be cumbersome to live with for 2 years if we decide to undo it.  I do like the idea of CD's at their discretion allowing the sportsman class to become a more of "run what you broung" class.  Allow more folks to get their feet wet.

Chris Martin