[NSRCA-discussion] 2019 rules proposal

David Harmon k6xyz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 7 19:02:23 AKST 2019

Mike..

For visibility to all AMA members...a link within any future advertising in
Model Aviation would get wide exposure to the book.

The link could point toward the book on the website and in
addition...prospects could look over the website as well.

The link could also be printed in the K-F as well for current members who
are taking a break..might enthuse them to get active again..ie.more contest
entrants and more practice time at clubs.

This all equals exposure to modelers who can be reeled into Pattern and/or
bring back inactive Pattern pilots who are still members.

David Harmon

NSRCA 586