[NSRCA-discussion] 2019 rules proposal

Michael Gosson mbgosson at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 7 15:07:43 AKST 2019

If this is the road we're traveling and putting our promoting outfit on, I would offer a short book on pattern flying. I wrote it back in 1997 and updated for the 2017 changes, along with the advent of electric power.
All of the content is geared towards Club Class & Sportsman class.

If this will help let's figure out a method to distribute this pdf to any and all interested parties. If it will help promote the sport count me in.

Mike Gosson
Syracuse, NY
315.729.9093