[NSRCA-discussion] For Sale RTF Contra Drive Allure

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 10 18:11:33 AKDT 2019

I have an excellent RTF Contra Drive Allure for sale. The Allure is in great condition (less than 100 flights total) and comes with everything except motor batteries and receiver.

Battery rails are set up so the plane balances perfectly with 5000 Mah or 6000 Mah batteries. I flew it with both and both worked great. Plane has all high end digital servos, and all the spare goodies to maintain the drive system including an extra set of props (a nearly $250 value).

Plane is located in Farmington Hills Michigan but can’t be shipped. Contact me off list and we can make arrangements for pickup/delivery.

All this for the low low price of $2500

Text or Email me with questions or for more pictures

Anthony
(216)-469-3176