[NSRCA-discussion] Arming Device for electric airplanes

Vogel, Peter Peter_Vogel at intuit.com
Tue Sep 25 16:41:55 AKDT 2018

Rule says you must disarm the plane before bringing into the pits, does not say how.  That can mean take off canopy and unplug.  I’ve moved to using a Jeti anti-spark bullet in-line on the red side of the battery-esc connection with the bullet routed to the outside of the plane.  Quick, simple, foolproof.  Anti-spark prevents carbon buildup on the bullets.