[NSRCA-discussion] St Louis Pattern Contest is less than a week away !

Ed White edvwhite4 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 04:41:30 AKDT 2018

The weather forecast is for scattered showers early on both Saturday and
Sunday.  This could be a good thing!  It suggests that we will have clouds
early.  Which may mean we can start flying a bit early.  Please plan on a 9
am pilot's meeting in case it is overcast and we can start early.

Temps max out at about 80 both days so it should be comfortable.  We had
corn this year but it is gone.

If you are coming, please shoot me an email.  A flyer is attached.

Hope to see you in St Louis !

Ed