[NSRCA-discussion] Pattern products question

Matthew Finley rcfin02 at msn.com
Mon May 21 11:57:01 AKDT 2018

A Few Thoughts in my mind.....

- Good Quality Incidence Meter

- Axle Sets

- Wheel Pants

- Quality Pattern style foam wheels and tires.

- Foam vibration dampeners for Canopies or Chin Cowls

- Throw Gauges or meters

- Tail Wheel Assys

- Slew of assorted Turn buckles

- Swivel Ball Links

- Carbon Fiber Cloth ( Several different weights )

- Fiberglass Cloth ( Several different weights )

- West System Epoxy

- Cavisil or like product

- Flow Through Spinners

- Good Assortment of silicone wire ( 10, 12, 14, 18 ) Gauge

- Slew of Battery adapters, and Balance Boards

Matthew E. Finley
QCI - Technology Assistant
614-557-3846 Mobile
mfinley at qcillc.com