[NSRCA-discussion] Harbor Freight Predator 2000 Watt generator on sale

Mike Murphy mmurphy178 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 26 08:22:23 AKDT 2018

My local RC Club purchased one of these in the spring of 2017, for power at
the field. Ran It a LOT last year and this year, I use it every time I go
out. It has been totally reliable, I still find it hard to believe that you
can get such a high-quality generator at that price.

A little heaver and slightly louder than the Honda, But at half the price,
it's a very good deal.

Mike Murphy

-----Original Message-----a