[NSRCA-discussion] Peter Vogel and Scoring

Scott Smith vze23c3q at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 15:46:05 AKDT 2018

Hmmm...it would appear my 100 plus hours of setup, coding, testing and
support of MasterScoring aren't worthy of a shout-out (especially
considering it came smack in the middle of our relocation to NC... nah, I
had nothing better to do.)

Tell you what, I'll make the drinks next year and someone else can do the
setup and code all the last minute changes!

Scott

On Mon, Jul 23, 2018 at 7:00 PM Peter Vogel via NSRCA-discussion <