[NSRCA-discussion] Commendation

Don Ramsey donramsey at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 06:58:23 AKDT 2018

These 3 individuals should be commended for going above and beyond in their judging efforts.  Brenner Sharp seemed to be in the judging chair every time I saw him.  He did at least 4 rounds.  Derek Emmett was the same. One round of Masters, FAI semi finals, help train a new pilot that had never judged in an Advanced round and some rounds of the finals.  Joe Dunnaway did a round of FAI, FAI semi finals, Masters finals and FAI finals.  Pat these guys on the back the next time you see them.  I’m sure there were others that did the same I’m just not aware of them.

Don Ramsye