[NSRCA-discussion] F3A Results now published to Patternscoring.com

Maureen Dunphy maureendunphy4 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 17:58:41 AKDT 2018

I know all of the contestants appreciate all of your hard work.  I remember
all of the years that I was involved in the Nats and Team Selections.  If
something went wrong in scoring, it was not a fun situation to be in.
Things always worked out, but getting there could be a "pain".

Congratulations to everyone involved in putting on a great Nats.  I do miss
the old days.

On Sun, Jul 22, 2018, 10:50 AM Peter Vogel via NSRCA-discussion <