[NSRCA-discussion] Matt Finley

Ryan Smith n2256d at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 14:29:53 AKDT 2018

I’m a current CFI and can help with the IACRA side of things. If you’re not a Part 61 certificate holder, you’ll need to take a standard FAA written exam that’s not too far removed from the Private Pilot written. If you are already a Private Pilot, you simply need to take a 25-question quiz on FAASafety.gov.

I’m happy to help in any way I can.

Kindest regards,

Ryan

Sent from my iPhone