[NSRCA-discussion] Hobbico Chapter 11????

Jon Bruml jon at techstyles.com
Wed Jan 10 16:41:26 AKST 2018

That assumes new and intelligent management
Bankruptcy makes them a debtor in possession (dip)
The courts will appoint a manager of the DIP and then post petition financing will be arranged and they will become immediatlely an operational company
>From that point they will creat a plan to emerge from bankruptcy at the expense of their creditors and suppliers
If they cannot emerge then the company will be liquidated

Jon Bruml
Techstyles
Www.Techstyles.com