[NSRCA-discussion] Hobbico Chapter 11????

DaveL322 DaveL322 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 10 16:33:39 AKST 2018

The short of it.... Chap 11 is restructuring, not liquidation and out of business.  So the most likely scenario (short term at least) is profitable proprietary / exclusive product lines will continue and less profitable ones will go away.
Regards,
Dave
Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note5.
-------- Original message --------From: Michael Cohen via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Date: 1/10/18  7:59 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: NSRCA <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Hobbico Chapter 11????

So, just saw Hobbico is filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.  Since they own Tower Hobbies and Great Planes AND are a distributor of many lines in the US, what does this mean?  I still do buy some things that aren't pattern
 related and even though some is from the Local Hobby Shops, if distribution is gone, what happens then?

Mike Cohen