[NSRCA-discussion] Election

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 26 02:55:34 AKST 2018

+1

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com

On Tue, 12/25/18, derek emmett via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Election
 To: "Scott McNickle" <nelson_jett at comcast.net>, "General pattern discussion" <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
 Date: Tuesday, December 25, 2018, 11:30 PM

 Exactly
 Scott!  This was my experience being part of the sequence
 committee... Oh, please, please sign me up for that again!
  ; )
 This continued public
 diatribe, that has gone completely sideways, almost
 guarantees you couldn’t pay an individual to take on any
 of these positions.

 A good
 point taken completely sideways, then upside down needs to
 stop. This is not healthy for our community.

 On Dec 25, 2018, at 7:02 AM,
 Scott McNickle via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
 wrote:

     OK, let me get this
 straight...you think someone would cheat to get a job that
 pays nothing, takes up a lot of time and sets you up to be
 sniped at by anyone feeling cranky on a particular day, or
 just in general?  And you think that the Board of
 Directors, who devote countless hours trying to promote and
 maintain our hobby, put lots of thought into trying to
 produce interesting K Factor columns for you to read every
 month, and often spend considerable amounts of their own
 money attending Pattern-related events when they might
 rather be doing something else, would conspire to favor one
 volunteer over another?And you want to
 'censure' us?Well, that's just
 hilarious.
 Scott McNickle