[NSRCA-discussion] Servos for sale

davel322 at comcast.net davel322 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 8 12:04:21 AKST 2018

Hi All,

1 x BLS173 NIB ($135, asking $115)

1 x BLS671 NIB ($150, asking $130)

1 x BLS671 new - custom lead (asking $110)

4 x BLS671 used - custom leads (asking $75).

The BLS671 servos (4 used, 1 spare) were the original servos on the ailerons
of the Allure Bipe prototype where I was scrapping to save weight.  They
have custom length leads, lightened servo case bottom, and were programmed
for tighter deadband (using an 18sz).  Pots shows no signs of wear.  Barely
discernible gear train slop compared to new.  I can put the original leads
back on and change programming as needed.

CONUS shipping included.

10% off if purchased as a lot.

Let me know if any questions.

Regards,