[NSRCA-discussion] SebArt Angel 50 Canopy

Duane Beck duane.e.beck at comcast.net
Tue Aug 7 10:40:02 AKDT 2018

I do have a friend with a drone who has offered to help locate the canopy, but the specific logistics have yet to be arranged.  The beans are about four feet tall, so I don't have high confidence it'll be visible, even from the air.  My dad and I spent an hour walking through the field looking for it, with no success.

Duane