[NSRCA-discussion] SebArt Angel 50 Canopy

Ihncheol Park pnahobbies at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 7 10:29:04 AKDT 2018

Duane,
Sorry to hear that.  I don't have it either, but have you tried using a drone to find it?
Since it was over a soybean field, it is much easier to find it than at a corn field.
My canopy fell with 10S brick years ago on a spring practice.  I forgot to set the battery straps & battery dropped on roll.  Canopy was easy to find since it was much bigger.  Battery took about half hour to find it on soft ground (bean field).  Only had beans sprouting off the ground at the time.
Since then, I have a DJI Phantom for searching.  upgrading to 4k version soon.
Ihncheol Park