[NSRCA-discussion] Flight Sims.

Scott nelson_jett at comcast.net
Sun Oct 15 08:33:27 AKDT 2017

Mike, I have the Phoenix and like it. It comes with an Integral and another pattern plane of that generation and is pretty trimmable.
It has a field with box lines on the runway (Moscow), too.
The downside is that I can't seem to get the 'free lifetime updates ' to work.There may be newer pattern planes available in the updates.

Scott

Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App