[NSRCA-discussion] Flight Sims.

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Sun Oct 15 08:32:30 AKDT 2017

Depends on how you use it.  The new RF 8.0 supports VR goggles so you can actually follow your plane through the air.  Much more realistic for flying a pattern.

All have good flight dynamics at this point.  I also think there are more Pattern Planes available ( for download... not included) for RF.  May need to check on their compatibility with Ver. 8.0.