[NSRCA-discussion] F3A World Result

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 12:39:31 AKST 2017

Does the Junior even qualify for team points?  Maybe it's just the highest
3 including the Junior?  It doesn't seem fair that some countries send a
Junior and other countries don't and that 4th counts.  Even if Joseph's
score wasn't counted, we still would have won with AC's finish.

*Scott A. McHarg*
VSCL / CANVASS U.A.S. Research Pilot
Texas A&M University
PPL - ASEL
Remote Pilot Certified Under FAA Part 107

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 3:35 PM, Jon Lowe via NSRCA-discussion <