[NSRCA-discussion] recalled fire extinguishers

Randy Forbus Rforbus at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 12 23:14:16 AKST 2017

Good to know Curt, thanks

________________________________
From: NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org> on behalf of Curt Oberg via NSRCA-discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2017 4:39 AM
To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] recalled fire extinguishers

Hey guys,

If you have any fire extinguishers mfg by Kidde, there is a good chance that they have been recalled.  I personally have 5 in my home  with 2 of them located near my Lipo battery charging station and it ends up that every one of them was mfg by Kidde and have been recalled.  Go to this site https://inmarmarketaction.com/kidde/Kidde284US/

N130284 US Landing Page · Inmar Recall<https://inmarmarketaction.com/kidde/Kidde284US/>
inmarmarketaction.com
| Product Safety Recall . Summary: This product recall involves two styles of Kidde disposable fire extinguishers: Plastic handle fire extinguishers

and first look at the ID info to see if yours have been recalled.  Many extinguishers have a multiple model numbers and if so, go by the first number on the list.  Get the model #, the ser # and the  date code on the back side of the extinguisher and with that info in hand, follow the other links on the page to see if  yours has been recalled.  They tell me that they will send replacements for all of my recalled units.   Good luck.

Curt Oberg